Translate

Monday, December 23, 2013

ISRAEL - THE NATION - NYOBS 07.59

RABBIT TRAIL FROM NYOBS 7 - ESCHATOLOGY


ISRAEL – RABBIT TRAIL
  • Astrologists say that On May 29th 7 B.C. Jupiter and Saturn came very close and appeared as a great star in the Eastern Sky signaling a coming King. - Jesus Christ the Messiah came born in a manger.
  • Another great star happened again in 1941 heralding a coming King. A new dispensation has started; the re-birth of Israel and the return of the Messiah. The heavens are synchronized with God’s Plan.
  • Before Christ could return, Israel had to become a nation again in the land of their forefathers, and that happened on May 14, 1948A nation was born in a day.
  • Besides the Jew’s hearts desire of to go home, Anti-Semitism will increase again and the Jews will feel more and more compelled to relocate to Israel.  There’s already a steady stream coming out of Russia.  God is pulling them back.
  • The population of Israel in May of 1948 was 650,000 and today is 7,587,000 and growing.
  • HOWEVER:  The nation of Israel has not accepted Jesus as the Messiah and is basically a religion of humanism, a religion of “works”, but in the end, a remnant will accept Christ. 
  • There will be remnants of Jewish Believers from ALL ages that finally make up the whole saved Nation of Israel, plus the GENTILES that have been grafted into the vine.  Thus “ALL the believers” in Israel will be saved.
Num 24:17
17 "I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near. A star will come out of Jacob; a scepter will rise out of Israel. NIV
Rom 11:25
25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. NIV
Rom 11:23
23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. NIV
Rom 11:26
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: NIV
Isa 43:5-6
5 I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
6 I will say to the north, `Give them up! 'and to the south, `Do not hold them back. 'Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-- NIV
Ezek 36:24
24 "`For, I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. NIV
Ezek 36:28
28 You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people, and I will be your God. NIV
Ezek 37:3-11
3 He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?"
I said, "O Sovereign LORD, you alone know."
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone.
 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet-a vast army.
11 Then he said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. NIV
Isa 66:8

8 Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment